A list of the major accessories and modifications to Project 200, with links to their articles, plus suppliers, specifications and eBay purchase links.
I installed an Airbag Man heavy duty helper airbag kit, plus an air control kit with gauge and in-cab inflation.
I installed a complete Air On Board system, comprising an electric compressor, reservoir, manifold, fittings and wiring loom.
We also installed an air control panel, to monitor and inflate a set of Firestone Coil-rite airbags (article superseded).
I split the factory dual battery system, and installed a Century Overlander 4x4 starting battery, and a Century flooded deep cycle auxiliary battery.
I installed a three-piece stainless steel Custom Offroad Accessories underbody protection kit (AKA Bash Plates).
I upgraded the brake rotors and pads on the 200, using DBA 4000-series T3 slotted rotors and Xtreme Performance brake pads.
I installed a pair of Australian-made Fyrlyt 5,000 lumen driving lights and Osram Night Breaker Unlimited replacement low & high-beam headlight globes
I later installed a pair of Australian-made Fyrlyt Nemesis 9,000 lumen driving lights, and performed a full comparison between them, the standard Fyrlyts and Lightforce LED215s.
I installed a 180-litre Long Ranger TR68L fuel tank in place of the standard sub-tank, increasing the total fuel capacity to 273 litres.
I also installed a Long Ranger TLRTL20008BCDC bracket for a Redarc DC-DC charger
I installed an Outback Accessories rear bar with twin spare wheel carriers, including relocating the standard reversing camera.
I installed a Redarc BCDC1225D dual input DC-DC/Solar battery charger as part of our dual battery system upgrade.
I installed an automated torque converter lockup kit, from Richards Auto Electrical, 113 Maurice Rd, Murray Bridge, South Australia. Ph: (08) 8532 1411
I initially fitted a set of ROH's latest Australian-made 17x8" Octagon wheels to both the 200 and our camper trailer.
These were later replaced with 18x9" ROH Trophy wheels so I was able to run larger 33x12.5" tyres.
I installed an Australian-made Safari Snorkel, to help protect the engine from water and dust.
I installed a pair of Superpro upper control arms from Fulcrum Suspensions, to improve wheel alignment and handling.
I installed a complete Tough Dog suspension kit, comprising new springs with 40mm adjustable front struts and 40mm adjustable rear shocks.
Project 200 was upgraded with a Unichip Q4 performance module and a Unichip 3" mandrel bent, stainless steel exhaust system, all installed and tuned by Patrick from Powercurve Performance, on Queensland's Sunshine Coast.
Dynomotive later replaced the Unichip Q4 with their latest chip, the Uni-X. At the same time, Dynomotive also performed an intake clean and installed a Provent 200 catch can.
I installed a Warn Tabor 10k winch, with Spydura synthetic rope and a polished alloy fairlead.